All about ER
In this course you will learn how to recognise and use the different types of ER ( for A2/B1 students and up).LESSONS: 6 | PRICE: 20.9
Wondering how to use ER?
You're not the only one! This small word is used a lot in the Dutch language. But did you know there are 5 different types of ER? In this video course we explain step by step how you can use ER.
What will you get?
- 5 video lessons about ER
- 1 video lesson about ERHEEN, ERNAARTOE & ERVANDAAN
- a test your self quiz after every lesson
- a list with verbs with a preposition
- the full PDF about ER from our shop including exercises and answers
This course is interesting for you if:
- you are struggling with ER
- you wonder why you sometimes see words like ERAAN, ERBIJ and EROVER.
- you want to learn to speak and write more naturally.
- you already have a basic knowledge of Dutch (at least A2). It is important to have a basic vocabulary before starting this course.
- you speak English. The course is given in English, the examples and the quizes are in Dutch.
This course is not aimed at students with a specific language level. Some types of ER are considered easy, others very difficult. This means that this course is interesting for both A2 students and B2 students.
Planning for an exam?
Are you planning to take the integration exam (inburgeringsexamen)? Then ER might not be your priority, but it could be handy to be able to use the first three types of ER.
For students who would like to take the NT2 exam at B1 or B2 level, this course will make you feel more secure about your use of ER.