Learn Dutch via email
All about the perfect tense in Dutch (Perfectum) + 40 irregular verbs
With explanations and exercises
- Language: English and Dutch
- Level: A2
- Pages: 26
- Format: PDF (Digital edition)
The perfect tense is usually the first tense you learn to tell stories about the past.
Learn everything about the Past Perfect in Dutch (het perfectum ). This PDF includes a list of the 40 most used irregular verbs.
- Step by step explanation in both Dutch and English
- Lots of exercises to check your knowledge
- Regular and irregular verbs
- The difference between "hebben" en "zijn"
- A list of common irregular verbs
Do you struggle with the difference between "hebben" and "zijn"? Or do you want to know how to use the SoFT-KeTCHuP-rule? Then this is the PDF you are looking for.