Learn Dutch via email
The imperfectum (simple past)
With explanations and exercises
- Language: English and Dutch
- Level: B1
- Pages: 30
- Format: PDF (Digital edition)
In Dutch you can use the perfect (Ik heb gewerkt) or the imperfect/simple past (Ik werkte) when you talk about the past. Do you want to learn how to use the imperfect? And do you want to know when you should use it?
In this PDF:
- Explanation of the imperfect tense in Dutch and English.
- A list of the most important irregular verbs.
- Explanation of the difference between the perfect and the imperfect tense.
- Exercises and answers.