With explanations and exercises
- Language: English and Dutch
- Level: A2
- Pages: 17
- Format: PDF (Digital edition)
Reflexive verbs (in Dutch also called wederkerende werkwoorden) are verbs that bring a reflexive pronoun along (me, je, zich, ons).
Example: Ik haast me naar de supermarkt. haasten is reflexive and me is the reflexive pronoun.
In this PDF you will learn and practice:
- reflexive pronouns
- the word order and the place of the reflexive pronoun (in different types of sentences)
- the difference between verbs that are always reflexive and verbs that are not
- when to use "me" and when "mezelf"
- a list of common reflexive verbs